It’s 2017, and finding a job still sucks. Our mission is to change that.
Our founders come from backgrounds in talent management, data-driven finance, and tech. We also remember what it was like to search for a job after college. We’re combining our insights from these experiences with data on candidates, companies, jobs and predictive indicators of success to do one very simple thing: match a candidate to a job. The result? The best damn job placement site in the world.
We’re still in beta mode, though, so if it isn’t the best damn job placement site in the world yet, we want to hear how you think it could be.
Before founding Scouted, Robin spent over ten years at Bridgewater Associates, the world’s largest hedge fund in both investment and business strategy. She was the Chief of Staff for the COO and helped scale operations across the company during growth from 38B to 150B AUM. She also served as the Director of the Management Associate Program where she developed and managed a systematic talent evaluation process. Robin received her MBA from Harvard Business School and her Bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth College.
Before founding Scouted, Jacqueline spent over five years at Bridgewater Associates (BW), which is where she met Robin. Jacqueline held a variety of roles focused on talent management, operations management and business strategy. She was also responsible for managing the campus recruitment process for the Investment Associates Program. With Robin, she ran one of BW’s core talent pipelines and together they have reviewed over 75,000 resumes from interns to executives. Jacqueline received her Bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth College.
- Hometown: New City, NY
- Education: Dartmouth, Harvard Business School
- Former Fancy Job: Bridgewater Lifer
- Dream Job: Professional Podcast Listener
- Hometown: Toronto, Canada
- Education: Dartmouth
- Former Fancy Job: Canoe Guide
- Dream Job: Infomercial Rep
- Hometown: New York (okay fine, Westchester)
- Education: Dartmouth, NYU Stern
- Former Fancy Job: SVP, Highbridge Capital Management
- Dream Job: Successfully potty-training his daughter
VP of Talent
- Hometown: DC / Brussels / New York (Go Knicks?)
- Education: Dartmouth
- Former Fancy Job: Director, Focus College Advisory
- Dream Job: Grand Master of Underlings
- Hometown: Somewhere in CT
- Education: William & Mary (Look, we made a new friend!)
- Former Fancy Job: College Bro
- Dream Job: This Kid's Assistant
Owl, the Scouted Penguin
- Hometown: Robin’s Guest Room
- Education: The Etiquette School of New York
- Former Fancy Job: Penguin, Scouted
- Dream Job: Not being mistaken for an Owl