Juniper Square is an easy-to-use, all-in-one investment management software system that saves managers time, enables more productive fundraising, and improves investor satisfaction. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square is trusted by hundreds of investment sponsors to manage more than 10,000 real estate investments.
Business Development, Customer Service, Sales
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Target Hire Count||2|
At Juniper Square, we’re transforming the private funds industry, one of the largest and best-performing industries in our financial ecosystem, yet also one of the most inaccessible, least liquid, and least transparent financial markets out there. We’re aiming to change all of that through software, and we’re in search of passionate, high integrity, service-oriented, and highly capable team members to join us.
We’ve recently closed a new round of investment, and in the last year we’ve more than tripled the team and quadrupled our business. Over the course of 2018, we’ll achieve equivalent growth, and we’re looking for people who thrive on taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment.
What will you do?
Juniper Square is looking to hire our first cohort of sales development reps (SDR) to join our team and help support the broader sales operation. Can you quickly build rapport and cultivate prospective customer relationships? Would you describe yourself as “professionally persistent” “organized” and “love to hustle”? Are you interested in SaaS and/or real estate private equity? If this is you, we want you on our world-class SDR team at Juniper Square!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Generate and qualify inbound and outbound leads, often acting as the first person to speak to a potential customer
- Maintain high call volumes with precision follow-up
- Help manage our sales pipeline by supporting the sales executives
- Organize and prioritize outreach, demo’s and follow-up to qualified prospects
- Organize and maintain our CRM to manage sales funnel
- Generate and manage sales pipeline and demand gen reports for sales team
- Work with industry partners to identify opportunities for “win-win” partnerships that lead to inbound demand
- Represent Juniper Square at industry events; listening to prospective customer needs and educating them on our product offering
- Become an expert on all aspects of real estate fundraising, investor reporting, administration and communication
- Work closely with sales executives, product and customer success teams
- Craft credible and customized approaches to getting sales executives a meeting to close a sale.
- Learn as you go: there is no manual
What are you like?
- All-star performer that excels in all aspects of the role
- 1+ years of experience in a sales/business development role, either in real estate, B2B software or real estate private equity/finance/accounting
- Prior BDR/SDR experience is a plus
- Exceptional listening skills; clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work as part of a sales team, supporting the sales executives to reach our business goals
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality and comfort with ambiguity; ideal candidates will have experience working in rapidly-changing environments and adapting and contributing to an evolving sales processes
- Demonstrated ability to consistently set and beat stretch sales targets
- Passionate about software
- Coachable and excited about learning
- Real estate relationships and familiarity with private equity investing/accounting concepts both pluses
To apply, please create a profile